Sunday, August 27, 2006

Billo Chaman Bahar : Bipasha Basu

Billo Chaman Bahar : Bipasha Basu in OmkaraGlamorous actress Bipasha Basu plays a rustic character, an abuse-mouthing singer and dancer, in "Omkara". Bipasha says , "My character in 'Omkara' is very colourful. Billo Chaman Bahar is a singer and dancer in a small village. She is very straightforward, fiery. She liberally sprinkles abuses in her speech, but in a very sweet manner. Viveik (Oberoi) and Billo like each other in the movie". Bipasha has item number "Bidee jalai re" in the film, which she says is her favourite. Bipasha Basu Says , "I am wearing a 'ghagara' and 'choli' in the song for the first time. There were 200 guys with beard and moustaches around me. It was scary. Initially, I was very nervous but I was fine after rehearsals."

No comments: